Frequently Asked Questions
- We do not have a car park at the theatre. However, there are car parks nearby. If you wish to locate these online, our address is as follows:
New Theatre Royal,
- The theatre doors and bars open one hour before the performance start time.
- We have one wheelchair space in the auditorium that is located at the end of Row N in the stalls. The space must be pre-booked via the box office and is subject to availability. Please visit ‘Accessibility Guidance‘ for more information.
- There are a little over 50 steps up to The Royal Balcony via a staircase. Due to the nature of the building, we do not have access to the Balcony via a lift.
- The Royal Boxes hold 4 seats each which must all be purchased together.
- Pre-paid tickets can be collected from the box office on the evening of the show.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed within the auditorium.
- You may take your drinks through to the auditorium in a plastic glass that can be found on any of our theatre bars.
Please note we also have a Terms and Conditions page here which has more information on accessibility, booking fees, cancellations, school bookings, and more.